Saturday, August 29, 2009

The REAL Drag Queen Blog...

All right folks, I think I have found a way around the problems I was having. See, I was trying to post the pictures in the middle of my blog, similar to how I did it with the pictures of our cat, but for whatever reason, it wouldn't work. After writing my entire blog and posting the pictures to it, which took a lot of time because I had to resize all the pictures, my entire blog came out totally screwed up. Half the pictures were far too large and others were like thumbnail pics. I had no idea what was happening...I decided then to create a slide show...And set it to music. I know, I'm excited too! And you should thank me because originally I had it set to show the pics with The Copacabana playing, but that song is like five minutes long...I found something shorter and a bit more up-beat. So, you're welcome.


There's only a couple of things I'm going to explain because the pictures mostly speak for themselves...One, the old lady spanking the birthday boy...I'm not sure what to say except that close up, well, from a few feet away in the bar, it looked like she was totally an alcoholic partying old woman. I should choose my words wisely since my mom reads this and all, but she had to be at least (How old are you mom?) 47 perhaps going on 48. (I LOVE YOU, MOM!! BWahahaha!!) Seriously, I would've guessed she was in her fifties, but it was obvious she was a heavy drinker...Phoenix and I mused that perhaps this is because the guy she came with, who was dressed as a woman (No, I couldn't get a picture of him, but picture Ferris Bueller's best friend in a dress, heels, and a shawl.) was really her husband who liked to wear her clothes. (Or perhaps started off wearing her clothes, but she was a couple of sizes bigger than him, so perhaps she'd gained some weight...) She was a weirdo and so excited to be spanking that gay birthday boy...So weird.


The guy in the red dress...I don't know who he is. He was there the last time we went and I think he might've been sporting the same dress, but I don't know for sure. I swear that it looks, to me at least, like he gets home from work (And I suspect his job is something mundane like an accountant or IT Guy or lion trainer...Okay, probably not lion trainer...He's far too small and unassuming to be that!) and says to himself, "I'm going to wear a lady's clothes tonight!! And heels!" And then he puts on his red dress and his white high heels. (I know, I want to tell him, "Sweetheart, go buy yourself a pair of red heels or even black...But let's lose the white ones. They're tacky.) His curly-ish hair is not a wig as Phoenix assumed, but his own hair. He's just absolutely adorable to me and I would befriend this guy, you know, if I were the sort of person to go out of my way to make friends, which I'm not because I'm quite content being cynical alone.


Lastly, I want to thank you for not talking smack about the crappy quality of the pictures. It's not easy to take pictures at a bar of people who keep moving around. So, forgive the lack of real quality. And I hope you all enjoy...Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my head in the oven...No, really. Okay, fine, have it your way. I'm not suicidal, just going to go clean the oven. Oh goody!! I LOVE CLEANING!! (Or so I tell myself...I've yet to actually convince myself or anyone of that false statement.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment