Monday, January 25, 2010

A transfer...

After everything I've gone through in the deli, they are finally going to transfer me out. I was offered to be a cashier or do stocking. I have chosen to do stocking, only because it works better for ride sharing. What I found somewhat amusing is that some of the cashiers were like, "You're going to be a cashier, right?" Like they were already planning on us working together...It's nice to be liked. Either that or they heard I work hard and they figure I'll work hard so they don't have to. Eh, whatever. I am hoping it all works out. I'll be going in tomorrow to finalize it all with the store manager. I never got a chance to tell him all the BS I know about Smokey knowing Smokey Jr. outside of work and such, but whatever...At least no more allergic reactions!!


In other news, yesterday I went to go get my hair cut before I went work. I shouldn't have gone back to Super Cuts because the guy who cut my hair last time was a jerkwad...Alas, I went back and got a girl instead. I said, "I want my hair cut with the A-line cut. Cut the back to the hair line. I want about an inch or so off the front." She said, "Okay" in her Scarlett Johansson wanna-be voice and started cutting. Phoenix took my phone to the Verizon store next door to have them do something with my God-awful phone that freezes up constantly. I shouldn't have to take out the battery to hang up the phone, you know? She returned a few moments later and handed me my phone angrily and said, "I'll tell you what he said later." She then asked, "What's this?" as she pointed at my hair. She went off telling the girl the back was too long and that it wasn't cut at the angle. The girl said, "If I cut it shorter the a-line will be gone." The girl went back and cut it again and now I have approximately chin-length hair that's not really an a-line cut. It's shorter in the back and longer in the front, but it's not the definite a-line. Whatever. People think it looks all right...I think it's the shortest my hair has been since birth...I need my Boo Boo Kitty!! She cuts my hair so I look cute!!


As for my phone, I guess the guy basically told Phoenix it's a piece of shit phone and I should only expect to send and receive calls...Except it doesn't even do that 90% of the time. Whatever. I can't even re-up until July. Good times, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment