Saturday, October 16, 2010

This is sooooo not my week!! AKA Attacked by a sprinkler!

Besides dealing with jackass and everything else, my week just keeps getting better. I should've known today was going to be wonderful when even my walk to work was rough...


Normally, my walk to work is peaceful. I put on my iPod and walk to work groovin' to my favorite songs. Perhaps I was tempting Fate when I put on The Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show as I walked through my apartment complex. Maybe I should've just listened to Sunday Morning from No Doubt, which came on before it, or maybe even Walk Like an Egyptian from The Puppini Sisters, but I wasn't feeling those...No, I was feeling The Time Warp and I desperately wished I was a good dancer because then I would've danced my way to work...However, I was born white and we all know this one basic fact--White men can't jump. Wait, no, not that one...White people cannot dance!! Remember Elaine on Seinfeld? Yeah, I make her look coordinated and smooth. So, dancing was definitely out, despite the fact that it was 6:25am on a Saturday and no one is up except for credit card holders for my company apparently so no one would've seen me.


There I am, walking through our apartment complex, rocking out in my head, walking along hoping today is going to be a good day. I took my usual path through the complex, which mostly sticks to the sidewalks, but at one point, I cut across the grass because it's faster and more direct. This morning, as I walked, I noticed some of the sprinklers were on that aren't normally on, but I didn't think anything of it. I thought, "Perhaps I'm early...Or late....Ehh, whatever." I got to the part where I had to cut across. I noticed some of the grass looked damp, which should've meant I was safe, right? Mmmm-hmmm...


WRONG! I was not safe!! I made it half-way across the grass when out of nowhere the sprinklers kick on and one pops up and sprays me on my right side and splashes up to my face. Nothing like cold sprinkler water to wake a girl up in the morning. Let me let you in on another known fact--Fat girls don't run. We know this, right? Wrong! This morning, this fat girl ran!! My bag got wet. My shirt was wet. It looked like I had lost a water fight with someone. Of course, by this point in time, I was already across the complex and there was no time to go back home and change shirts. As fate would have it, it was also cooler this morning. On other mornings, it's like 90 degrees by 6am. Not this morning. No, it was actually almost chilly, like to the point where I thought, "Hmm...Maybe I should've worn pants." So, I went to work with the right side of my body wet with that "splashed-look" that's so "in", you know, when you're having a water fight with a ten-year-old. Bah! I just walked through there at about the same time on Wednesday and nothing! NOTHING, I SAY!!


I emailed Phoenix to tell her and she wrote back with this---"LOL!! Okay, I'm not really laughing...Let me be honest...I am!!" Yup, that's the love of my life for you...My day only got better from here on out...


I was hung up on like a bazillion times today. Don't call and ask for information and then say, "Oh forget it! You take too long!" Really, fucker? It took you three minutes to remember your password for your account and God only knows how long to give me your damn account number! Don't even go there about me wasting your time. Idiots!


Then I got a bad survey at work. The guy gave me a "Fair/1" which is one of the lowest scores. And he totally turned around everything I said to him! He was like, "Rep did a good job, but put me on hold a few times, which took too long. Then she told me to call back to talk to a supervisor." He kept asking question after question that I had to look into. I don't know everything about the inner workings of our cards. Excuse me. Then he was like, "I want to talk to a supervisor about my APR since you won't lower it." The correct term should've been that I cannot change it. The system won't let me change it. So, I told him I'd have to put him on hold and I'd get one, but it may take a couple of minutes. He flipped out, "I don't have time to keep being put on hold! I have other things to do! I'll call back! Or have someone call me!" I said, "It's an inbound call center. You can call back and ask for a supervisor and they'll put you through." So, no, I didn't tell him to call back to talk a supervisor; he refused to stay on the line for me to get one! There's a HUGE difference! Fucker!


And then, to end my evening, a guy drove out from Prescott to check out my car for sale. Him and his friend, after a couple of hours of fucking with the car got the stupid thing to start. I was like, "OMG! YES!" Of course, this was simply the Universe having a great time with me because five minutes later it fucking died! At this point in time, the security light came on showing the security system had been triggered. Yeah, my keyless entry remote thingy isn't working to shut it off. Nice. They tried the reset button, but nothing. The guys were from about 6:15 until about 10:00 messing with it. They say they'll be back tomorrow and expect to get it started. I sure as hell hope so because I need that piece of shit gone! Have I mentioned that I hate that car about as much as I despise the jackass who bought it for me??? If not, I totally do! Let's all hope the piece of shit car gets sold tomorrow, okay?


That's it for me tonight...And if you found grammar mistakes, deal with it! I'm far too tired to edit this BS. Nighty night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment