Tuesday, September 22, 2009

As a side note...

If you will take a moment to look to the left of this blog, you will see that I have added something new. It's a "share" button. I would love you long time if you shared this with your friends on Facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, etc...Seriously. If you laugh at all, at any of my blogs, please pass this along. I plan to be a very famous author one day and then, if you helped by advertising my blogs, you can say, "I helped advertise her blogs when she was simply an angry lesbian living in an apartment in Phoenix...Now look at her! She's an angry lesbian living in a large house in Phoenix with a car that runs and published books!"


Now, on the flip side, when I become famous and you didn't help, I'll remember and the only way you'll attend my lavish parties is as the help! BWahahaha!! Just kidding...kinda.



Basically, just help a girl out, please. Your support is greatly appreciated. Plus, how could you say no to this face?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment