Friday, October 16, 2009

And so it continues...

I was told the other day, by the woman at the local campus of Chapman (Or Brandman University, as they call themselves now...I wish I had $10 million to donate to a school so they'd call it Heather University...Or perhaps, The White Spy University...Bwahahah!), that if I was not able to post my fees for my credential by Friday, then I should contact her...But the woman at the main campus had promised to process my stuff right away, you know, so it shouldn't happen. Mmmm-hmmm, and I shouldn't crave cigarettes anymore because it's been about 10 months since I quit, but hey, shit happens, or so the bumper stickers tell me. So, I checked yesterday to see if I could post my fees, but I couldn't. I tried again this morning and then only moments ago and still, it was a no go. Seriously, what's the problem here???


Let me give you a break down of all the crap I did for school...I got a TB test. I was fingerprinted. I went to all the stupid classes, even though I swear that a few of them were the same exact class secretly guised under different names. Not only did I take these classes and do all the stupid work, but I got A's in all of the classes. Why? Because it was work a child could do! But I digress. I did their stupid final projects, which taught me absolutely nothing, but since I'm a good liar when I need to be, I acted as though I had learned oh-so-much. *rolls eyes* All I learned was how to hone my bullshitting skills...Then I sat through their hellish interview where I had four women judging me on everything and the only thing they could say was that I said, "Um" and "You know?", which is unprofessional, and that they would've liked to have seen more reflection from me. Yeah, good thing they took more than five minutes to go through that portfolio I spent a few days putting together. I'll guarantee they didn't read everything I wrote. Plus, texting and shuffling through papers was obviously more important to the one woman who also doubles as an advisor...Yeah, I'm glad she's on my side. And no, I'm not bitter because these women gave me a lousy passing score. I should've gotten the highest possible score, but whatever. Obviously they don't know who I am...Or perhaps they do and think I'm too egotistical, which meant that they had to knock me down a couple of notches...Eh, whatever. So, yeah, these were some of the hoops I had to jump through...You know, besides the unpaid student teaching stint!! Bastards.


So, after all that, they cannot seem to process my paperwork to allow me to get my stupid credential. Don't they know that I have over-extended myself on student loans and need a real job so I can pay back Sallie Mae before they send the student loan police after me. Bah! Why can't things just go easily???

No comments:

Post a Comment